Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1.... Wait... What?

I cannot believe it´s December. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! I mainly just forgot about Thanksgiving since it´s not a holiday here and we didn´t have much time to do anything. It´s all good though! I just kind of forget that it was November and now it´s December because it´s hot here! It rained all week though, which was a blessing!! It was a little cooler this week :)
 
We had a pretty great miracle this week! We have been visiting Ualas this whole transfer. Last week, he got an answer that he needed to be baptized, but was having trouble feeling good about a date. Saturday we had a lesson with him and invited him to be baptized Sunday December 7. He thought about it for a while and then said he would answer the next day at church. Yesterday at church, Sister Soto and I went over to talk to him after the meetings and we asked about the baptism. He said that he will be baptized this next Sunday. We are so happy! So his baptism will be Sunday after church and early Monday morning, Sister Soto will catch her plane to Chile and I will be getting a new companion to start my last transfer. It is absolutely incredible how fast time is going.
Happy December First! Hope it´s a great week full of miracles :)
Com Amor,
Síster Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment