Monday, December 29, 2014

2015!

Feliz Ano Novo!
 
I hope Christmas was great for everyone! It was really amazing here. We had lunch with a family in the ward and then went to the church to skype our families. It was so amazing to talk to my family. Everyone said that my eyes were gleaming afterward. Talking to them made me more excited to be home with them soon! These 3 weeks will fly by.
 
We saw miracles this week, as usual. It is incredible all that happens here and how people´s lives change. I´ve really reflected this week on the people who have made a big difference in my mission. I have been so blessed to meet so many different, amazing people who have been such great examples to me. I am so grateful for all of the people that God puts into our lives.
 
I can´t believe 2015 is already here. Time to start off the year right :) We will be going on exchanges with 2 companionships with Americans in their first transfers. That´ll be an adventure ;) I´ll let you know how it all goes next week!
 
Love and miss y'all!!

Síster Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment