Monday, December 15, 2014

Almost Christmas?

We got to visit Bebedouro (my first area) and go on exchanges with the Sisters there this week. It was so amazing! I got to see 2 of my recent converts there. It was a miracle. I am so grateful for how everything always works out so perfectly.
Between everything that is going on and everything that I need to do, time is going by faster than I can even keep track of. I feel like Christmas is still weeks away, but it´s almost here. And then New Years, and then..... CASA (home). In 5 weeks. I can´t believe it. It is going to be so hard... but I am looking forward to seeing everyone. Miss y'all.

Today is December 15. Today is Chelsea Larsen´s 21st birthday. I miss her so much. I had the opportunity to show my pictures of my friends and me to my companions and a few other sisters this week. I got to tell them all about the story of Chels, Chelsea, Hayley and I. It always makes me so happy to remember our friendship and everything that we did and accomplished together. I am so grateful for all the opportunities that God gives us all the time. He is always giving us good memories, friendships to treasure, and love and smiles that will go on forever. Happy Birthday, Chels.

Much Love,
Sister Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment