Monday, December 22, 2014

FELIZ NATAL!!!!!

This week was awesome! We had our Christmas Conference. It was so great to see so many of the missionaries that I love here.  I am so grateful for this last transfer and for everything it is turning out to be. It is literally incredible.
Saturday was a little funny. We talked to a lot of people and knocked some doors trying to find more people to teach. The whole day was pretty awkward. We got rejected by a lot of people, but with each rejection, we just got a good laugh. With all of our work the day before, God blessed us a lot yesterday. We had an amazing lesson with Henrique and at night, we found a new man to teach that is really excited to change. I know that God blesses us because of our efforts, even if it takes a little while to happen.
 
I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas this week! FELIZ NATAL! I am so grateful for this time of year and for all that we get to celebrate and remember.
Here is a Christmas video that I love that helps us remember why we celebrate Christmas:
 
Love you all!

Sister Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment