Monday, December 8, 2014

The Best 6 Weeks

So my last 6 weeks will be in............. Campos Eliseos in Ribeirão Preto! I got to stay in my area and I gained 2 companions, so we´ll be in a trio. Sister Auna from Washington that will finish her mission with me, and Sister Palomino from Peru. I am super excited!
 
Sister Soto left for Chile this morning and Sister Kunkel (My MTC-São Paulo companion) is staying with me until she heads home here in a couple hours. It has been one CRAZY week with Sister Soto´s final preparations and THE BAPTISM OF UALAS which was yesterday! It was so so so great. He is amazing. And one of the other people we are teaching, Henrique, came to church and stayed for the baptism. It was the best :)
 
I guess the only other news from the transfer is that my friend from BYU, Elder Josh Menden will be serving close this transfer for the first time. That´ll be fun!
 
That´s about all the news I have. I am getting ready for a crazy transfer. I know it´ll pass by sooooo fast.
 
Love you!
See y'all in 6 weeks!

Sister Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment