Monday, November 24, 2014

Miracles

This week was incredible! I wish I had more time to tell everyone about it.
We had an amazing zone meeting Tuesday talking about how we could all have miracles. We fasted as a zone to receive these miracles. They happened.

Thursday we fasted again, this time with our investigator who has had some doubts about being baptized. After the fast, he didn´t have anymore doubts and is feeling really good. He knows he needs to be baptized because God answered his prayer.

Sunday, Henrique (another investigator) finally went to church. He worked Saturday night. The whole night. He got home 6 am Sunday morning, took a cold shower and waited for us to come. We walked him to church. He loved it. We had been praying so hard that he would be able to go and that he would feel good there. It all happened.

God is incredible and miracles really do happen. Don´t ever doubt that.

I don´t have words to express all that I felt this week.
 

That´s all the time I have. Time is passing by so fast.

We visited a park with waterfalls in the middle of the city today!
 

I hope everyone has a great week!



Lots of love,

Síster Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment