Monday, November 3, 2014

Birthday on a Mission

I had a good birthday! We had our meeting with our district and they surprised me with 2 chocolate cakes :) It was really sweet. Sister Jales gave me this amazing present with things to open throughout the day. A birthday on the mission is interesting.. It really doesn´t feel like your birthday, but that´s okay. Overall, it was a good day.
 
I am loving my new area and my new companion. I am teaching an English class every week, which is fun :) The members here are really nice and make a lot of really good food. Since it´s Sister Soto´s last transfer, we have a lot of goals for the next 5 weeks of what we want to do before we go home. It´s neat to have a companion with about the same time on the mission as you do.
 
I´ll send pictures next week because time is up.
Miss you and love you!

Com Amor,
Sister Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment