Monday, November 10, 2014

Boa Semana :)

It was a great week! We had some really great miracles :)
 
We met a man named Henrique and he is awesome! We had 2 incredible lessons with him this week. We also had Stake Conference and I went on my first exchange! We traveled to Franca which is about an hour and a half by bus to go on exchanges with Sister Palomino and Sister Araújo. I went with Sister Araújo who is starting her second transfer. It was a lot of fun, especially with the rain that fell all day long. We walked and walked with our umbrellas :) Having Sister Soto as a companion is really great. We´re learning a ton together. I´m grateful for this time with her :)
 
I´ve been reflecting a lot on my mission lately. That seems to happen when you come to the end of something. I have learned so much that I don´t think I could have learned anywhere else. I am so grateful for this time and wouldn´t have traded it for anything else. What a priviledge it has been to serve here and in the California Venture Mission as well.
God is so good.

Hope you all have a great week! Til next time.

Sister Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment