Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Miracles

This week was so great :) I feel like I´m finally getting the hang of this area.
I think the best thing you can possibly do that makes you feel so good is serving other people. My goodness. This transfer is so neat because we get to serve 2 companionships of Sisters and go on exchanges with them. I learn so much from each one of them and I feel so happy whenever I´m with them because I am thinking about them and how I can do more to help them. It is seriously the best feeling. I love it :)
 
We found 3 really awesome investigators this week! They found a Book of Mormon in the trash one day and brought it home. Months later, we visited them, they saw the Book that we had and realized it was the book that they found in the trash. They started to read it before they met us and knew it was special, but were having a hard time understanding it. God is amazing.
 
Also, Sister Ashworth (my last companion in CA) sent me an email saying that one of the people we started teaching got baptized! How incredible it is to see things happening from the amazing opportunity we had to start teaching someone :)
I am so happy! The mission is the best!
Until next week!

Com Amor,
Sister Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment