Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Transfers

So after 5 transfers (6 months) in Bebedouro, I have finally made my way to another area! I am now in Ribeirão Preto! I´ll be serving in Ala 1 with Sister De Oliveira from Southern Brasil! She only has 6 weeks (1 transfer) here in the mission, so I´ll be finishing her 12 week training. It should be good! I am excited!
 
I had a good last week with Sister Vaneza, although the goodbyes were really hard. It was especially hard to say bye to José Luiz, Franciele, Leonildo, and Jeniffer. They are some really special people. I am really going to miss them!
 
I´ve been thinking a lot about change this week. Change is hard, but from time to time, it´s exactly what we need. We can learn so much as our circumstances change. As I´ve reflected back on my mission, I´ve realized how much I´ve learned from each companion and area. I´m so excited I Have this new opportunity to learn more! I just hope I don´t get too lost here in Ribeirão. Oh, and I´m a lot closer to the mission office where letters are so I´ll get letters faster ;) That´ll be nice.
 
Oh how I love to be a missionary <3
It really is the best.

Com Amor,
Sister Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment