Monday, September 22, 2014

First Week in Ribeirao!

Well, it´s been a good first week in my new area! Ribeirão is sooooooooooooooooooo different than Bebedouro. Everything is a lot closer and we walk a lot less which is awesome because my legs have to last for 4 more months and they definitely hurt sometimes. It´s a lot different serving in a ward again after serving in a branch for so long! My companion is from the Southern part of Brasil this time so I´m getting used to a new accent and new words that she uses that my other companions from the North never used. It´s been fun so far :) We had some rain this week so things were a bit cooler, but I´m getting myself ready for a hot next few months and a really really hot Christmas. That´ll be weird. Christmas in the summer....
 
Everything is good here! Training seems to be a lot easier this time around and my companion is literally awesome. She is already teaching so well and leading the lessons lots of times. I have to remind myself sometimes that she is only in her 2nd transfer!
I hope y'all have an awesome week!

Sister Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment