Monday, September 29, 2014

Another Week

Man, when it comes to writing emails, I never know what to say...
 
This week was so good! We had a conference with my mission president and a few other zones. All of my Brazilian companions were there, as well as my 2 American MTC companions, so that was neat :) I am really enjoying serving with Sister de Oliveira! She is so sweet and so prepared to be a missionary. I am sending a couple pictures with her so you can see what she looks like!
 
I think the highlight was seeing the Woman´s Conference. I am so grateful for the opportunity to listen to living a Prophet and Apostles! I´m so excited for the chance that we have to hear them this weekend. I know they will tell us the things that we need to know, the things that God wants us to know. (lds.org)
 
I hope you all have a good week! Get ready for conference! I´m already making a list of questions I have to listen for as I watch conference.
 
Love y'all!

Sister Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment