Monday, September 8, 2014

My Heart is So Full

My heart is SO full right now. This week was hard. We definitely had some challenges and I was feeling pretty down when I got here and opened my email... and now? I feel like I´m on top of the world. Thank you for all the emails you all sent this week! Even though I may not always be seeing exactly what I want happen each week, I know that this is where I need to be. Sometimes I´m here in Bebedouro not for our investigators, but for my companion, or the other Sister missionaries here, or to learn something I need to learn, or maybe to bless my family. I was especially grateful for the emails I got from my family today. It is incredible to see all the many ways that they are being blessed while I am so far from them. I know that the best thing that I can be doing for them right now is to be here for a little while longer serving God´s children in another country. I know God is taking care of them! I am so grateful for all the growth I am seeing in each one and the successes they are having as well. I have one pretty incredible family! :)
 
I guess that´s what I really want to say this week. I know that each time we make a decision to serve God, He will bless those that we love more than we can imagine. Even if the decision takes you to another country miles and miles away, it´s. worth. it.
I love y'all so much!
 
Com Muito Amor,
Sister Shipp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment