Monday, June 30, 2014

Training: Week 1

This week was great! I got my "novinha" Tuesday afternoon. So right now we have living here in our house in Bebedouro Sister Jales from Fortaleza training Sister Sousa from Fortaleza and Sister Shipp from Katy, TX training...
Sister Vanessa Ferreira from ...
Fortaleza.
Go figure.
It´s a small world afterall, right dad? :)
She is so great! She is so prepared and she is learning so fast! We´ve only had 1 week together, but I love her so much and I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve her. I have learned so much this week. I´m doing things I didn´t think I was capable of. Truly God qualifies those that He calls. I really can feel His help. At times, it´s still a little overwhelming, but I know I won´t encounter anything I´m not capable of. I am so excited for the rest of this transfer learning and working together.
 
That´s about all this week. Still enjoying hearing all the cheering from the World Cup as we stay in our house studying ;) Don´t worry, my family and the members here are keeping me updated.
 
Have a great week!
 
Sister Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment