Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June 16th - The Gospel is incredible

Sorry this is going to be the shortest weekly email ever! Just know that I´m doing so good! I´m really realizing how little the time here is in the mission. Wow. I will be home in just a few minutes it feels like!

The most exciting thing of the week is Jose Luis baptized a man Sisters Jales and Sousa have been teaching. I feel like a proud mom watching him grow. In the time I´ve been here, he´s gotten the Aaronic Priesthood, Melchizedek Priesthood, blessed and passed the sacrament, recieved a few callings, and now baptized someone else. He´s also changed in so many ways that I can´t explain right now. The Gospel is incredible.

Know that I´m well, loving Brazil, enjoying studying the scriptures during Brazil´s games in the world cup (don´t worry, I know every time there is a goal by the screams and the fireworks we can hear from our house).

Love you all! have a great week!

 

Sister Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment