Monday, March 10, 2014

Leaving for Ribeirão Preto!

The day has finally come! Tomorrow I will arrive in Ribeirão Preto! Not sure of my travel plans yet... I´ll find that out later. This time in the CTM has been great, but I´m so excited to get back into the field. Hopefully soon I'll be speaking Portuguese like a pro. I only have like 10 min to email and not sure if I'll have a Pday this week.. Tudo bem (all is well).

We went out into the streets one day this week! My companions and I handed out 7 copies of the Book of Mormon. That would have taken like a whole week in California. I am so excited to work here! I know it will be hard, but I also know it will be so so so rewarding. I already love the people so much.

Eu Amo Vocês! Muito, muito!

 
Com Amor,

Sísiter Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment