Monday, August 11, 2014

Another Week

Okay. I just need to talk for a second about how amazing Bebedouro is. It´s really changed a ton since I arrived here 5 months ago. The members are a lot more excited and there´s something special that´s happening here now. The Franciele´s baptism was last Sunday and she was confirmed yesterday. Jeniffer and Leonildo are getting married this next Wednesday and baptized the Friday after. We have some other wonderful investigators and finding some others with some awesome member referrals. I could not have asked for more! I am honestly treasuring every minute here in this area now with my 3 Brazilian sisters. Maybe I´ll get to stay a little longer? But for now, I at least have 5 more weeks.
 
It´s amazing to think about how a mission changes you. It really is the perfect time in your life for a lot of things. You learn SO much and really are changed into more of the person that God wants you to be; you get closer to your potential. I cannot explain the amazing joy that comes from each small victory on the mission, seeing OTHERS change and better themselves and their lives. It´s indescribable.
 
I´m so happy to be a missionary :)
 
Hopefully this was a better update! Y'all can send me questions that you have that I can respond to in these updates too.
 
Love y'all!
 
Sister Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment