Monday, May 26, 2014

The Lord's Hands

I don´t have a ton of time, but this week was awesome :) Sister Soares and I really have a new vision for our area and are working even harder to meet our goals. If there´s anything I´ve really been reflecting on this week, it´s how the gospel truly brings us joy and happiness we can´t find anywhere else. I cannot express in words how grateful I am for the knowledge I have of this gospel and for all the ways I can see the hand of the Lord in my life. I´m grateful for this time to try to be the Lord´s hands here in Bebedouro. We met a man who was sitting on the sidewalk outside of his house. I felt like we needed to talk to him, so we started talking and found out that his wife died a month ago. We sat down on the sidewalk next to him, I cried with him, and we taught him about God´s plan for us; that we will see our loved ones again and that we can rely on Jesus Christ to help us through this time.
I really know that Jesus Christ suffered everything that we will feel. We truly can rely on Him always, but especially during our hard times and He will give us the strength that we need to continue on.
 
Sister Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment